How much can my client borrow?
Your client can borrow between £50,000 to £10,000,000. However, we can consider amounts that fall slightly outside this.
What property types are acceptable?
The security must be in England or Wales and be wind and watertight. We will accept houses, flats, flats above a commercial property, and freehold flats as security.
What is your borrower eligibility?
We accept bridging loan applications from:
– those aged from 21-85 years
– LTD company/ LLPs/ Non EEA/ expats
– those with adverse credit, CCJs, or arrears
– first-time landlords
What are the loan terms?
Our loan terms on a regulated bridging loan range from a minimum of 1 month to a maximum of 12 months. In addition to this, there are no fees or charges for early repayment.
How long will it take to get the funds?
We can send you terms to review within one business hour. After that, a bridging loan application is typically completed within 2-3 weeks, but we can often deliver funds earlier, depending on your client’s circumstances.
What are the fees?
There are no exit fees or early repayment fees should your client wish to exit the bridging loan early. However, we do charge fees for the following:
– Valuation fee: this covers the surveyor’s costs for carrying out your client’s property valuation
– Facility fee: the cost of setting up the loan (2% of the loan)
– Administration fee: the cost of our administration of the loan
– Legal fee: usually charged at a set rate and pays our legal fees for completing the loan
Will my client need to prove what the funds are being used for?
As this is a regulated bridging loan transaction, we will need suitable evidence on file as to what your client is using the funds for in order to meet our regulated obligations to show the client’s need for the bridging loan.