If your client is looking to carry out structural works to an investment property, a short-term loan from MT Finance could help.
Our heavy refurb product is designed to help property investors and developers fund their renovation, with speed and with minimum fuss. What’s more, we can also provide up to 100% of build costs in stages to keep their costs down.
Borrowers can apply as individuals or through limited companies and we will also consider all credit histories, including borrowers with CCJs and a history of arrears. We do not require personal guarantees or evidence of trading history, accounts, or proof on income- instead we are more focussed on the value of the investment property and your client’s future plans.
- Rates from 0.80%
- 1st & 2nd charge loans
- Loans from £50,000 – £10,000,000
- Up to 65% LTV
- Terms from 1-24 months
- Residential, commercial & semi-commercial property
- Further draw-downs available
- Up to 100% cost of work available
- No up-front fees, no exit fees, no ERCs
- No personal guarantees required
- No credit scoring
With no early repayment charges or exit fees, MT Finance is here to work with you to complete your client’s conversion project in a matter of days.
To find out more about how a short-term loan could help fund your client’s investment property conversion, or if you have an enquiry you wish to discuss, contact one of our short-term loan experts today on 0203 051 2331 or fill in our contact form and someone will be in touch with you shortly.
It is a requirement that on all loans full planning permission and/or building regulation consent has been obtained. Where work has commenced planning permission must be evidenced.
Provided there is an existing structure that will remain, and is in wind and watertight condition, we will consider the following transactions:
- Conversion of a commercial property into a residential property- i.e. small office block into flats, warehouses or pubs into a residential property
- Conversion of a single residence into multiple flats, and vice-versa
- Completion of an existing ground-up development- i.e. you have reached a wind and watertight stage (late Phase II/ early Phase III) but require funds to complete
- Outbuilding and barn conversions- i.e. existing outbuildings being converted into holiday cottages/investment properties
- Extensions or loft conversions to existing residential properties- i.e. increasing usable floor space, creating additional rooms
- Basement digs
How can a short-term loan help?
Where there are structural changes to the property, and planning permission or building regulations are required, a short-term loan could allow your client to renovate property for a quick turnaround.
The biggest selling points of a short-term loan compared to mainstream lending are speed and flexibility. MT Finance is often able to make lending decisions within hours of initial enquiry and release funds in less than two weeks, preventing property investors and developers from missing out on time-sensitive opportunities that come their way.
Each application will be individually assessed depending on the type of the property, your client’s experience, and the viability of your client’s exit. It is a requirement with all short-term loans that your client has a viable exit strategy. The most common exit strategies are to refinance the property through a buy-to-let lender or the sale of the property.