If you need to purchase an investment property quickly via auction, or simply raise finance fast, MT Finance is here to deliver your funds for urgent transactions in a matter of days.
The main benefit of a short-term loan is the speed at which funds can be delivered. Where a mainstream bank may take several months to put together a loan for a borrower, MT Finance is able to make lending decisions within hours of initial enquiry, so funds can often be released within days, preventing borrowers from missing out on time-sensitive opportunities that come their way.
What’s more, MT Finance will also take a view on CCJs, defaults, and arrears and we do not require personal guarantees, a minimum credit score, evidence of accounts, or proof of income – instead, we focus on the property and your future plans. Our streamlined process includes no lengthy application forms, allowing us to offer your short-term loan exactly when, and how, you need it.
- Rates from 0.69%
- 1st & 2nd charge loans
- Loans from £50,000 – £10,000,000
- Up to 65% LTV
- Terms from 1-24 months
- Residential, commercial & semi-commercial property
- No up-front fees, no exit fees, no ERCs
- No personal guarantees required
- No credit scoring
With no up-front fees, no early repayment charges or exit fees, MT Finance will always help you access the most competitive rate, tailoring a solution to fit your financial requirements.
To find out more about short-term loans, or if you have a time-sensitive project you wish to discuss, contact one of our short-term loan experts today on 0203 051 2331 or fill in our contact form and someone will be in touch with you shortly.
When can a short-term loan help?
A short-term loan can cater for a wide range of time-sensitive needs. Whether funds are required to complete a purchase of a property at auction, you need to complete an off-plan purchase or extend your leasehold – a short-term loan could give you the time and breathing space needed until a long-term plan can be put into place.
There are a number of situations where a borrower could be presented with a very narrow window of opportunity.
- Your buy-to-let mortgage lender has let you down at the last minute
- You’re trying to secure a property at auction
- You are facing repossession
- You are a business owner who has a tax bill to clear quickly
- You have been served a notice to complete
- You need to extend a lease
- You need to re-finance out of a bridging loan
- You need to exit a development project that has reached practical completion
- You want to “flip” an investment property
- You’re expanding/acquiring a business
- You need to unlock a property chain