MT Finance believes gender balance is crucial to the success of our business, which is why we signed the HM Treasury Women in Finance Charter.
The Charter is a pledge for firms to work together to help build greater gender balance in financial services and according to HM Treasury, now covers over 760,000 financial services employees in the UK.
As part of our commitment to the Charter we have set ourselves the following internal targets for gender diversity:
- Maintaining 50% of women in senior management by January 2020
- Adding at least one female candidate to the board of directors by 2020
- Boosting awareness of gender diversity across the company
- Continually reviewing our employment processes to ensure we’re encouraging all types of diversity
- Operating an annual salary review to ensure equal pay is in practice
- Maintaining our equal employee gender split (tolerance of 10%) across the entire workforce
In line with the charter’s commitments, Millie Dyson, Head of Marketing & Communications, is MT Finance’s senior staff member responsible and accountable for gender diversity and inclusion.